When it comes to sourcing essential oils, location is key to purity and quality. doTERRA sources Wild Orange from Southern Brazil, which enjoys the perfect climate for growing high-quality citrus fruit, which then leads to producing some of the highest quality Wild Orange essential oil in the world.
The Wild Orange oil itself is extracted from the rind of the Sweet Orange tree (citrus sinensis) through a process called cold-pressing. The distillery in Brazil receives its oranges from many artisanal small farmers that are dedicated to their work. They do not use any chemicals on the trees and they have a composting system in place. Wild Orange is a popular oil at doTERRA, and after smelling it it’s not hard to see why. It possesses a scent that is both refreshing and sweet, and there are also many ways to use Wild Orange essential oil. From diffusing it into the air to improve your mood on a hard day, to including it in recipes for the characteristic citrus tang, Wild Orange is the perfect addition to your daily life.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a
healthy immune system.*
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify counter tops, tables and other
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands
together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease.