In the midst of daily activities and responsibilities it’s easy to let feelings of worry and stress creep in. According to Dr. Hill “stress induces physiologic changes that cause a natural resistance to weight loss and can reduce immune capability.” In an attempt to counter stress and its effects, essential oils are a great resource to soothe, calm and de-stress. Specifically, the AromaTouch® essential oil blend and Marjoram essential oil are just two examples of these calming oils that can help.
AromaTouch Massage Blend
A vital part of the doTERRA AromaTouch Technique®, it’s easy to understand why AromaTouch is well-known for its calming and reassuring properties. AromaTouch combines our essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques. Each oil included in the AromaTouch blend have unique properties that when mixed together, encourage vitality, reduce stress, and uplift your mood. Some of our favorite uses of AromaTouch include:
- Use AromaTouch in the AromaTouch Technique or the AromaTouch Hand Technique. Combined with seven other oils, you can perform the technique for your loved ones and promote peace and wellness in their lives. Learn how to perform the technique here.
- Enjoy a luxurious bath with the blend. Simply fill up your bathtub with water of your desired temperature and then add a couple drops of the AromaTouch essential oil blend and Epsom salts to the water, and then relax.
- Bring the tranquil spa enviornment to your home. If you’ve ever been to a spa, you know that a spa’s environment is one of peace and relaxation. For a similar effect, add AromaTouch oil to your diffuser, and diffuse.
Aside from being part of the AromaTouch blend, Marjoram also has numerous other uses and benefits that make it a useful oil in its own right. To the Greeks and Romans, Marjoram was a symbol of happiness because of its soothing and calming properties. One of the most significant benefits Marjoram essential oil offers is its ability to have a positive effect on the nervous system.* In addition, Marjoram essential oil has the ability to support a healthy immune system.* Here are some of our favorite uses of Marjoram:
- To help support your immune system, dilute one drop of Marjoram into four fluid ounces of liquid and drink. You can also put Marjoram oil into a Veggie Capsule and swallow with a full glass of water.
- Ease any tension and stress you may feel by applying Marjoram on the back of the neck to feel its relaxing properties.
- Get a good night’s sleep by rubbing a few drops of Marjoram on the bottom of your feet or the feet of your child to help them fall asleep.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Limit of five per account, per household. Available in US, Canada and all NFR markets. PV points cannot be used to purchase BOGOs.
Click here for more information regarding BOGOs: https://www.facebook.com/notes/doterra-essential-oils/bogo-faq/10156237211829314/
The free item may not appear until you receive your invoice. To verify that the free product was added to your order, check your payment history or email.
While supplies last.